~ Mrs. Brenda Krushinski ~
6th and 8th Grade Math
638-4101 ext. 4135
6th & 8th grade Math books
- Click on the book and it will take you directly to the Glencoe math website.
- The students have their usernames and passwords for the site.
- *Daily Math homework is posted on the "HOMEWORK" tab.
|ASSIGNMENTS/ASSESSMENTS||TIMEFRAME FOR GRADING/POSTING|
|short-constructed responses||2-4 days|
|extended constructed responses||4-5 days|
CLASSROOM RULES (These are posted in every classroom.)
1) A student will not stop another student from learning.
2) A student will not stop the teacher from teaching.
Students are expected to.....
~Try their best
~Come to class prepared (with materials AND to learn)
~Respect their classmates
~Respect the property of the classroom
I'm looking forward to a successful,
fun-filled school year!!!